The Lanzmoir™ T8 S Telescopic Lance is a long reach adjustable lance for spraying. The lance has a working height of 8 m (26 ft), and is excellent for spraying high or difficult to reach areas. Fitted with a universal connector, compatible with most popular sprayers including Gloria, B&G, Birchmeier, and IK sprayers. This long reach lance comes with a push fit adjustable cone nozzle & flat fan nozzle.
- • Long and light allowing precision spraying at height.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5 m (5 ft) to 8 m (26 ft).
- • Reduces time taken for treatment of e.g. oak processionary caterpillar.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Woodworm treatment in high areas.
- • Japanese knot weed spraying in difficult to reach spots.
- • Residual spray applications at height.
- • Horticultural Spraying.
- • Treatment of roof moss on tiles.
- • 7 sections, 7.1 m (23.3 ft) lance + tubing kit.
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m (4 ft 3 inches) long Heavy Duty Carry Case.
- • Overall packaged weight 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). (Actual lance – 980 g (2.2 lbs).
- • 20 cm (7.8 inches) flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • 10 cm (3.9 inches) high visibility yellow sight tip.