T8 D Telescopic Lance is a long reach adjustable lance for dusting. The lance has a working height of 8 m (26 ft) and attaches to the DR 5 Duster. This long reach lance is excellent for treating wasp nests located in high or difficult locations.
Award winning – voted best product of the year by Pest Magazine 2013.
- • Long and light allowing precision spraying and dusting at height.
- • Lance has a working height of 1.5 m (1.5 ft) to 8 m (26 ft).
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • A liquid conversion kit can be purchased to allow for liquid treatments.
- • 7 sections, 7.1 m (23.3 ft) lance + tubing kit.
- • Stores into a compact 1.3 m (4 ft 3 inches) long Heavy Duty Carry Case.
- • Overall packaged weight 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). (Actual lance – 980 g (2.2 lbs)).
- • 25 cm (9.8 inches) flexible tip is easily bent to the required angle.
- • 10 cm (3.9 inches) high visibility yellow sight tip.
- • Dust Blockage Tool available (use with airline attachment or hand pump).