A new telescopic dusting lance with a working height of 8 m (26 ft). Powered by a 1 liter (1 ¾ pts) stainless steel refillable pressure tank which is easily pumped up before use (approximately 9-10 pump actions required to reach 3 Bar (43 psi) pressure using a common stirrup pump). Supplied with a 35 cm (13 ½ inches) flexible nozzle allowing precision application. Can also be filled using a battery powered vehicle tire inflator pump.
- • Long and light allowing precision dusting at height.
- • Lance is adjustable for working heights between 2 m (6.5 ft) to 8 m (26 ft).
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • Never run out of gas again!
- • Environmentally friendly, no empty gas cylinders to dispose of.
- • Quick and easy to assemble.
- • High quality 1 liter (1 ¾ pts) refillable stainless steel compression tank easily pressurized.
- • Allows lance to be operated at optimum 3 bar (43 psi) pressure for precision application.
- • 7 sections, powder chamber and flexible nozzle = 7.15 m (23.5 ft) (to tank connector 8 m (26 ft)).
- • Lance stores in a compact 1.3 m (4.26 ft) Heavy Duty Carry Case. (lance weight 1.16 kg (2.56 lbs))
- • Refillable 1 L (1 ¾ pts)
- Stainless Steel compression tank (weight 0.9 kg (2 lbs))
- • 35 cm (13 ½ inches) flexible nozzle is easily bent to the required angle.
- • No dust blockages -no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.