A new telescopic dusting lance with a working height of 3.15 m (10 ft 4 inches), designed for close range treatments e.g. of indoor use in attics.
Powered by a 1 liter (1 ¾ pts) stainless steel refillable pressure tank which is easily pumped up before use (approximately 9-10 pump actions required to reach 3 Bar (43 psi) pressure using a common stirrup pump). Supplied with a 35 cm (13 ½ inches) flexible nozzle allowing precision application. Can also be filled using a battery powered vehicle tire inflator pump
- • Designed for close range treatments e.g. Inside attics or wasp nests located in airvents etc.
- • Useful when treating wasp nests in unfloored attics.
- • Never run out of gas again!
- • Environmentally friendly, no empty gas cylinders to dispose of.
- • Quick and easy to assemble.
- • High quality 1 liter (1 ¾ pts) refillable stainless steel compression tank easily pressurized.
- • Allows lance to be operated at optimum control pressure of 3 bar (43 psi) for precision application.
- • 3 sections, plus powder chamber and flexible nozzle = 3.15 m (10 ft 4 inches).
- • Lance stores in a compact 1.25 m (4ft 1.2 inches) tough carry tube. (lance + powder chamber combined weight 390g (0.86 lbs))
- • Refillable 1L (1 ¾ pts)
- Stainless Steel compression tank (weight 0.9 kg (2 lbs))
- • 35 cm (13 ½ inches) flexible nozzle is easily bent to the required angle.
- • No dust blockages -no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.